My Thoughts

My Thoughts

Monday, June 25, 2007

Loneliness

I was walking alone;
But I was not dreaming.

I couldn't refresh my thoughts;
My thoughts made me restless.

The walls of my mind
Had become so transparent.

Through the nothingness of it
I could see them nearing.

I wished I could hear them,
Though I didn't like them.

I was wavering in the wind,
Rain started pouring on me.

Swollen became my fingers,
My hands started trembling.

I was trying to shout;
But my mouth was shut up.

I could see the end of the road.
I kept on walking.

I wished I could run;
But my feet were aching.

They came very near to me.
I started running.

My eyes became sleepy.
I knew the end was near.

I stopped and turned around.
I found no one and i was baffled.

My thoughts became so vague;
I stood there - sad and alone.

I love walking alone.

No comments: